Friday, May 16, 2008

Induction

This is first day I have had a blog. My goal is for golfers to be able to come here and connect with each other to discuss golf topics, scores, courses and maybe even generate groups and leagues through this site.

Let me get this started. I play most of my golf at the Hamilton County Park District golf courses. I also play in a golf league with about 20 people. It is a fairly competitive league, as we use handicaps. Currently, my team is in 7th place, but we haven't played each week.

I have a few tournaments set up for the 2008 summer. One is the Metropolitan Amatuer in Cincinnati, another is the USGA Public Links Championship and the last is the USGA Amatuer. This will be my first year playing in the Amatuer, so I am pretty excited about that.

Does anyone play in any leagues or tournaments that they want to share? Maybe someone just wants to talk about their favorite course, that is fine too.

2 comments:

H said...

Thanks for posting!

H said...

I have not played in any tourments. I am a golfer-in-training, if there is such a thing. Still a newbie to the golfing community.