Saturday, May 17, 2008

Working at the Golf Course

Today was my second day back working at the golf course this year. I haven't worked there since last year, maybe August due to the limited number of hours I get per year there.

Onto my day today...have you ever had someone who just doesn't follow the rules? Well today, I asked someone to leave their golf clubs outside (to prevent theft) and this guy just said "I don't leave my clubs anywhere." Does he think that someone is going to take his clubs if he leaves them right outside the door, where he can still see them, and I can see them? I don't think that will happen.

Something that was out of the ordinary today was that a somewhat famous person came in today. That person was Tom Jackson from NFL Live. Apparently he lives in Cincinnati somewhere and comes out every now and again. I didn't mention anything to him about seeing him on TV, but I still think it was pretty neat that he came in.

No comments: