Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Golf League Night

Last night's golf league was a disaster. First off, the other team absolutely careered it and we ended up getting crushed. I mean a 6 handicap player (for 9 holes) went out and shot 38 (7 pars and 2 bogeys). It was very hard for my partner to beat him when he had to give 2 shots. It didn't help any that neither my partner nor myself played worth a hoot.

I guess this was coming...my team had been winning fairly easily the last couple of weeks. I knew that wouldn't keep going, but I didn't think that we would get beat so bad last night. It's just frustrating when you have been playing so well and then all of a sudden it stops and you have no idea why.

Hopefully next week's league night will be much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work. You'll get there!